February 19, 2010

Janvi


Frail, fragile and fresh,
Have no worry,
I will be here for you, you will see..
Like you will someday, I know for me,

Mistakes of mine,
You will not mirror,
I will try to make sure,
Like you will someday, I know for me,

If I reach great heights,
So will you, only higher will they be,
I will show you how,
Like you will someday, I know for me.

If lost like a lamb,
Scared be not,
A guiding beacon I will be,
Like you will someday, I know for me.

How do I know,
Someday will arrive and
You will be there?
Yes,
You WILL be there, we will see,
Because after all,
You are a little me.

8 comments:

  1. that is fantastic that is being a good encouraging older sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just how I feel about my little sister! :) And now thanks to you, whatever I write for her is either going to be mirrored by this or is just not going to be good enough! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, how sweet. Thank you so much! :) I'm flattered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hoping that you would understand Telugu..."Keka"

    ReplyDelete
  5. It breathes naivety, defies simplicity of expressions. Sheer, and creditable!

    ReplyDelete