February 26, 2009

Colour


Painting done by Sameer Hazari: http://www.sameerhazari.blogspot.com/

Light after darkness,

Happiness after sorrow,

Life after death.

A begin, after the end

Half-full is what I see

Half empty,

It is no more to me.


The black and white ,

Now bright red,

The brown and withered,

Green again,

Half-full is what I see

Half empty,

It is no more to me.


Out of the vortex,

And the confusion,

Out of the whirpool,

And the complex,

Half-full is what I see

Half empty,

It is no more to me.


Splashes of colours,

Strokes of joy,

Everything’s bright,

And new to me,

Half-full is what I see

Half empty,

It is no more to me.

5 comments:

  1. I really like this one.. And I 100% relate to it right now! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see the positivity flowing out of the picture and the post. Perfect mood to think lots more:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a smile begins ....the tears have dried
    get up move forward...feel proud cause uve tried
    the clouds have lifted...its bright all around
    fly wit no worries cause ure no longer bound...
    half full is wat i see
    half empty it is not to me......

    :)

    ReplyDelete